Need help brainstorming ways to raise Walk for Warmth funds? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Email signature line: Add a link to your fundraising webpage to your work and personal email signatures. Ask your close friends and family to do the same.
- Sell penguin mascots: Request Walk for Warmth stuffed animal penguins from OLHSA's PR department (248.209.2623). Sell them to friends, family, or anyone for $10 each. You don't need to purchase them first - just turn in the sales profit at the Walk.
- Hold a bake or rummage sale
- Collect bottles and cans in your neighborhood
- Ask your friends, family, book club, church group, etc. to form a team of their own or walk with you and donate to Walk for Warmth. Use this pledge form to collect donations.
- Check out our fundraising toolkit! Try out a new fundraising technique in 2016. View the toolkit here (click).
Remember...Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. As always, 100% of donations are used to keep the elderly, low-income, and those with disabilities in Oakland and Livingston Counties warm. Your support makes a difference!